What our home learning students say
- I wish I did this course 20 years ago. Obviously, for people out there who want to have atrade behind them I would definitely advise them to do the course. It teaches you everything you need to know from the basics to when you do the gas-safe part of thecourse. There is plenty I have learnt and it’s enjoyable too. Barry King
- I would definitely recommend the course to everyone who would like to pursue a career in thetrades. Ben Kennedy
- I would say that there is a lot of recession involved, but it is well worth it at the end; also make sureyou are good working with your hands and if that is something which you enjoy, just go for it. Allan Johnston
- It is great fun and plumbing is paying well after you qualify. Szymon Kedracki
- I would advise people to register for the course because it will help them a lot after they qualify. Fedor Bumba
- I would recommend the course to anyone who would like to pursue a career in the trades. Andrew McCord
- I would encourage people to enrol and just do it because it will be very beneficial for them in thefuture. Richard Pitman
- I would say to people who are serious about taking on a trade to enrol on the course. The advice, thetraining and all the help given to you are invaluable. Harpreet Dosanjh
- I would advise people to pass their assignments as soon as they can, so they could keep ahead of thepractical training, and when the right time comes they can dedicate all the time and apply the skillsthey have learnt into their training, rather than to having to go through the theoretical part of thecourse at the same time. Martin Baker
- This course will help me a lot to further develop my electrical career. For example, I have beenapplying for different electrical jobs, but most of them required me to have completed the seventhedition in electrics which I am currently doing in centre. Asif Mahmood
- I have really enjoyed the course and learnt a lot from it. The tutors are excellent and for anyone whois thinking of signing in for the course I would encourage them to just go for it. James Hennessey
- I suppose that if you want to do something and you believe in it, just try it! Andy Robinson
- If you want to enter the trades and you are sure about your decision, I would say just go for it. Bepatient, work hard because getting that qualification at the end of the course is definitely the bestpart of it. I would advise people to look forward and be eager of getting their qualification. Ann Walker
- It’s one thing to have a degree, and it’s another to have a skillset that will be always useful to have Pamela Edwards
- The plumbing work in the house that I am living was dreadful. I thought, I could do a better job myself; then I enrolled on the plumbing course, so I can prove it. Diane Cooper
- The course is definitely worth doing. It’s difficult to go to college and combine work…it’s soconvenient to be able to do your assignments from home, so it’s quite nice way to learn. David Legg
- Obviously, you need to be practical minded person, but I would say that everyone can sign up to thecourse as long as they are absolutely sure that plumbing is the route they want to follow. Alex Hawthorn
- I would advise people to make sure that they areprepared and committed on 100%, so they can learn a lot from the course and enjoy it too. James Gore
- I really think that this change has brought me a new breath of fresh airand I feel invigorated about everything… you have to want that change and you have towork for it as well because I think the end result will be fantastic. Jeff Cosier
If you wanted to find a potentially ‘recession proof’ skill, this would have to be it.
It doesn’t matter whether or not you have some existing plumbing experience. The courses are designed in such a way that...
The learning programme is self-paced so designed to fit around your experience and learning speed...
Specifically for people with little or no prior gas fitting experience, this course can take you from complete beginner to certified domestic gas installer.